Welcome To Sales!
Course Description: This course teaches students basic knowledge of the sales profession. Students will explore careers in selling, personal branding, communication skills, customer service, buying behavior, technology, types of selling, product knowledge, and the selling process. Project-based learning, English language arts, and social studies are reinforced.
Therefore, there's no such thing as a bad idea, thought, or process because innovation (creation of a new idea, product, or service) is forever evolving around us.
Prerequisite courses: none
Career Cluster Name: Marketing
Pathway Name: Sales Career pathway
Teacher: Mr. Blacknall
Syllabus: Sales 1 Syllabus
Contact Email: JovonBlacknall@fcschools.net
Contact Number: 919-496-3975, Ext 362
Students will access course information by clicking on Modules and then Assignments. Students will need their student ID number and password for NCEdcloud.
PARENTS: Use the following directions to create a Canvas Observer Account
- Have your student(s) Generate a Pairing Code (Links to an external site.) (this will be different for each student).
- Go to https://fcschools.instructure.com/login/canvas (bookmark this site so that you can easily access your Observer dashboard for your student(s).
- Click on Parent of a Canvas User? in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Complete the required information in the window, which will include inputting the student Pairing Code. Multiple students can be added.
- Go to the Dashboard to see your student(s)' courses.
- Parents can sign into this account to easily access their student's courses within Canvas.
- What can parents view as an Observer?
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.