Welcome to the BHS Media Center!
Home of the Wildcats!!!
Hours of Operation: Mondays - Thursdays: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm (Students must arrive by 2:55 pm)
Fridays: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- 2 Computer Labs:
-Lab 1 (in library, by windows) – 30 computers
-Lab 2 (separate room-purple/blue) – 30 computers
**Computer and Internet Use: All students are welcome to use the computers, providing they
have a signed Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Children’s Internet Protections Act (CIPA) form
on file. Computers in the library are monitored, and inappropriate use will not be tolerated. Priority goes to
classes that have reserved computer time.
- 2 Printers:
-MC 4015 (located behind circulation desk)
-MC2 3015 (located in Lab 2)
- Fiction, Non-fiction, Reference books, Periodicals (newspapers, magazines)
- Multi-Media Carts (5): Projector & DVD player
LIBRARY USAGE FOR INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS:
- During Class Time: Individual students (including TAs) must have a “Library Pass” if not accompanied by teacher (Pass must include date, time, and student’s first/last name).
- During Lunch: Students are not required to have a pass; however, they must sign-in using the sign-in book located at the circulation desk (Make sure to sign-out of the cafeteria.)
- Early Release Students: Must report directly to the library at the tardy bell. Once finished in the library, the student must immediately leave campus.
- Individual students may be denied library usage if library is reserved and/or occupied.
- Maximum of 2 books per student, checked out at a time.
- Students have 4 weeks to keep books and may renew books.
- Overdue Books: $0.10 per day/per book (1 day grace period).
***Unpaid fines can result in a hold on a student’s transcripts, diploma, and/or parking pass.***
When using the library, everyone should work in a way that respects all other people who are using the facility.
- Everyone using the library must be working and/or reading quietly; students should use low voices while collaborating with one another.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in any areas of the library.
- Card or game playing is not permitted.
- In compliance with school policy, the following items are not permitted—headphones, iPods, CD players, cell phones, beepers or laser pens. The library staff has the right to confiscate these items.
- Students in the library, who are researching an assignment with a classroom teacher, are requested to remain in the area reserved by their teacher until the end of the period.
- Before a student leaves the library, he/she is expected to log-off of their computer, leave the area around their computer clean, push in their chairs, and return all materials to the areas where they found them
I am here to help you!
- Research, writing, finding books, life….
- Applying to college, a job, a scholarship
- Hours for BETA club, etc.
- Help in a certain class
- Info about events in school
- Obtaining magazines/books/resources you are interested in
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.