Welcome to Entrepreneurship I !
In this course, you will be able to evaluate the concepts of going into business for yourselves and working for or operating a small business. Emphasis is on the exploration of feasible ideas of products/services, research procedures, business financing, marketing strategies, and access to resources for starting a small business. You will be able to develop components of a business plan and evaluate startup requirements. Together, we will bring forth creative ideas, to exploit a commercial opportunity, either by bringing a new product or process to the market, or by substantially improving an existing good, service, or method of production. Therefore, there's no such thing as a bad idea, thought, or process because innovation (creation of a new idea, product, or service) is forever evolving around us.
Teacher: Mr. Blacknall
Syllabus: Entrepreneurship I Virtual Syllabus
Contact Email: JovonBlacknall@fcschools.net
Contact Number: 919-496-3975, Ext 362
Virtual Classroom hours: 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm via Google Meet (Check your email for link) or anytime via Flipgrid (https://flipgrid.com/blacknall1354). General Body Virtual Mins: 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm via Google Meet (Check your email for link)
Students will access course information by clicking on Modules and then Assignments. Students will need their student ID number and password for NCEdcloud.
PARENTS: Use the following directions to create a Canvas Observer Account
- Have your student(s) Generate a Pairing Code (this will be different for each student).
- Go to https://fcschools.instructure.com/login/canvas (bookmark this site so that you can easily access your Observer dashboard for your student(s).
- Click on Parent of a Canvas User? in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Complete the required information in the window, which will include inputting the student Pairing Code. Multiple students can be added.
- Go to the Dashboard to see your student(s)' courses.
- Parents can sign into this account to easily access their student's courses within Canvas.
- What can parents view as an Observer?
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.