8th Grade Science
Mrs. Tiffany Fogg
919-494-2971 Ext: 278
Virtual Office hours: Mon-Th 2:30-3:00 via google meet (by request), phone or email.
Students can access links for these hours from either Gmail or their Google Calendar sent from their teacher.
Students will access course information in Canvas by clicking on Modules-->Remote Work. Students will need their student number and password for NCEdcloud
PARENTS: Use the following directions to create a Canvas Observer Account
- Have your student(s) Generate a Pairing Code (this will be different for each student).
- Go to https://fcschools.instructure.com/login/canvas (bookmark this site so that you can easily access your Observer dashboard for your student(s).
- Click on Parent of a Canvas User? in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Complete the required information in the window, which will include inputting the student Pairing Code. Multiple students can be added.
- Go to the Dashboard to see your student(s)' courses.
- Parents can sign into this account to easily access their student's courses within Canvas.
- What can parents view as an Observer?
Students will access daily class meetings in Google meet by going to classroom.google.com. Students will need their FCS google account username and password for access.
PARENTS: To Request to be a Google Classroom Guardian, please contact your student’s teacher(s) via email.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.