Honors Math 3
Name: Mrs. Katarzyna Poleszak
Email: email@example.com Room 5207
School Phone: 252-738-3649 Google Voice: TBA
Virtual Office hours: 9:45-10:15 am Monday and Wednesday (After live sessions). Please contact Mrs. Poleszak if you will be attending. Additional time upon appointment.
As part of the virtual learning environment, students may be asked to use the following third party digital tools:
- Google Meets and recordings
- Delta Math
- Khan Academy
If you do not wish for your student to use these tools, please complete THIS FORM and email it to me.
Students will access course information by clicking on Pages, Modules and Assignments. Students will need their student number and password for NCEdcloud. If you have questions about the student login, please email me.
PARENTS: Use the following directions to create a Canvas Observer Account
- Have your student(s) Generate a Pairing Code (this will be different for each student).
- Go to https://fcschools.instructure.com/login/canvas (bookmark this site so that you can easily access your Observer dashboard for your student(s).
- Click on Parent of a Canvas User? in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Complete the required information in the window, which will include inputting the student Pairing Code. Multiple students can be added.
- Go to the Dashboard to see your student(s)' courses.
- Parents can sign into this account to easily access their student's courses within Canvas.
- What can parents view as an Observer?
If you have student device or account questions, email FCStechhelp@fcschools.net.
Find the Syllabus for the Course HERE
Find the Live days Protocol Document HERE
Remote Learning Schedule HERE
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.