Bienvenue! Welcome to French 1! The goal of this course is to introduce students to both the French language & Francophone culture through the four elements of language study: listening, speaking, reading, & writing while studying 5 relevant, real-world theme based units: How to Survive in a Language Class, My Friends & I, My School Life, My Free Time and My Community.
Materials required: 3 ring binder (can be shared with other classes), 2 dry erase markers (thin), paper, pencils or pens.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here is a link to the course Syllabus.
- Sign up for Remind to receive updates https://www.remind.com/join/madamez
- Duolingo - download the app then text @madamez to 81010 join here https://www.duolingo.com/o/uxycjj
- Quizlet - join by following this link https://quizlet.com/join/aXtScSX2e
- To practice vocabulary and grammar https://conjuguemos.com/
Retest form: print & submit
In order to engage students, teach responsible use of Internet tools, and encourage learning in my classroom, I use the following tools:
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.