Welcome to World History!
Course Syllabus - link to course syllabus with policies, procedures, and materials needed.
Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year, Wildcats! My name is Ms. Jaclyn Oplinger and it is my pleasure to have you in class for World History.
Please check this site daily to make sure you are not missing any assignments. It will be updated weekly. As we finish up units, I will post any materials we used in class so you may use them to study and review.
I look forward to getting the school year started!
Room 115 (New 100 Hallway)
- Unit 1: The Beginnings - Early Civilizations and Empires (Prehistory-1200 CE)
- Unit 2: European Society in the Middle Ages, Renaissance, Age of Absolutism (500-1800)
- Unit 3: New Connections - The Age of Exploration (1450-1750)
- Unit 4: Questioning Old Ideas - The Age of Revolutions (1750-1900)
- Unit 5: The World at War - The Age of Conflict and Depression (1880-1945)
- Unit 6: The Modern World - The Cold War, Decolonization, Globalization (1945-present)
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.