Welcome to Ms. Hanson's 2nd grade! School hours are 7:45-2:30 each week day. It is important students are on time ready to learn each day. Please be sure students have their chrome book and charger with them everyday. The district will be using iReady for math and Mclass for reading to determine students growth throughout the year. You will access most school related materials via students take home folders, email and our google classroom. Instructions on how to access google classroom will be emailed to all parents and shown to all students in the class. In the event that remote learning happens students will access google classroom to complete assignments. Parent teacher conferences can be requested at any time and can be held in person or virtually. If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Our Daily Schedule
7:30-8:00- Check In / Morning Work/ Breakfast
8:00-8:30- Phonics (Fundations)
8:30-10:05- Reading/ Centers
12:25-12:40- Math Centers
12:45-1:35- Science/Social Studies /Jr. Jag Intervention
If your child is quarantined for a long period of time please have them log into Google Classroom to retrieve their work.
- Google Classroom
- Most Students have Google Classroom book marked on their chrome book and just need to click the book mark. If not here are directions that may help.
- Sign into student device and open Chrome.
- Click fcschools.net bookmarks in top left corner and select ClassLink.
- Log into ClassLink with the student username and password
- Username example: etrou4567 (this is an example not a username)
- Password example: Lsch123! (this is an example not their actual password)
- If that information is not known, please contact the teacher to get the information or have a password reset.
- On the Launchpad, click Google Classroom. If the student has not saved a Google password for Google Classroom, please enter the student email address and password.
- Google Classroom will open to the listing of enrolled courses
- Students are also asked to work on iReady and Smarty Ants which can be found in Classlink (following the same steps above - just click on smarty ants or iReady instead of google classroom)
- Students can also access any of the Online Resources found at the bottom of the classwork page in Google Classroom.
My office hour are 1:50-2:30 Tuesday and Wednesday. An appointment must be made to meet virtually. Meet Link: https://meet.google.com/lookup/e6f7za7kb7
- ONLY students will be allowed in the Google Meet so be sure you are logged into your student’s device with their account information to access the Google Meet link.
Ms. Hanson - email: email@example.com
phone number: 919-556-5250
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.