Students will access course information by going to Google Classroom. Students will need their FCS Google account username and password for access.
In the event that your student is excluded from in-person learning. Please log in to Google Classroom and complete the posted assignments.
Directions for accessing Google Classroom
- Google Classroom
- Username example: etrou4567
- Password example: Lsch123!
- If that information is not known, please contact the teacher to get the information or have a password reset.
- Sign in to the student device and open Chrome.
- Click fcschools.net bookmarks in the top left corner and select ClassLink.
- Log in to ClassLink with the student username and password
- On the Launchpad, click Google Classroom. If the student has not saved a Google password for Google Classroom, please enter the student's email address and password.
My office hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 3-3:30. ONLY students will be allowed in the Google Meet so be sure you are logged into your student’s device with their account information to access the Google Meet link. Access to the google meet will be through Google Classroom. Office hours are by appointment. Please email or call for an appointment.
Feel Free to contact me: email@example.com
(919) 556-5250 EXT- 262
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.