Welcome to AIG/Enrichment Groups
Teacher: Melissa Edwards
Contact Information: email@example.com
Virtual Office hours: 8am-4pm via email
school phone: EBES: 919-853-2347 ext. 265
LMES: 919-853-3577 ext. 234
AIG Work for May 18-June 3
AIG/Enrichment activities are an enrichment resource. Make sure you are completing your Grade Level work first!
Students will access their information by going to EBES Distance Learning Resources
Students will access their information by clicking on bit.ly/AIG-elementary
Extra Enrichment Activities
Great AIG Resource from National Association for Gifted Children
**Lots of different resources for students and parents
Check out this link: Exciting, Enriching, and Exceptional Resources for the Curious, the Advanced, and the Gifted Child
*Nearpod Science Activities
Students can access by clicking here: Link to Assignments
**Mystery Science Activities for K-5
A FREE online resource that allows students to learn anywhere. Students can explore new topics and strengthen their MATH SKILLS. Practice at HOME.
Free lessons with Parents'email.
PARENTS: Use the following directions to create a Canvas Observer Account
- Have your student(s) Generate a Pairing Code (this will be different for each student).
- Go to https://fcschools.instructure.com/login/canvas (bookmark this site so that you can easily access your Observer dashboard for your student(s).
- Click on Parent of a Canvas User? in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Complete the required information in the window, which will include inputting the student Pairing Code. Multiple students can be added.
- Go to the Dashboard to see your student(s)' courses.
- Parents can sign into this account to easily access their student's courses within Canvas.
- What can parents view as an Observer?
Remote Learning Friday Challenge link
Great AIG Websites!
http://www.mensaforkids.org/ (For Students and Parents)
http://camp.wonderopolis.org/ (For Students)
"Free on-line learning destination that’s full of fun, interactive STEM and literacy-building topics"
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.