Welcome to AP Psychology!
- Phone: (919) 496-3725
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will need:
- You will need to purchase this text Barron's AP Psychology, 7th edition
- three ring binder with dividers (we have 14 units that need to be kept separate)
- pen / pencil.
In order to engage students, teach responsible use of Internet tools, and encourage learning in my classroom, I use the following tools:
What to Expect:
- We will cover a total of 14 units within the class and we will move at an extremely quick pace. There will be a total of 11 Unit test and numerous in class writing assignments in preparation for the AP Exam.
- Your AP exam will be Thursday May 9th, 2019 at 12 pm. Because of the long delay between the course and the exam I will be offering AP Psych review as a club during the spring 2019 semester. I highly encourage all students to participate.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.