Welcome to AP US History!
- Phone: (919) 496-3725
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will need:
- Textbook will be provided ( you will need to sign a contract to take the textbook home)
- Three ring binder with dividers (we have 5 units that need to be kept separate)
- Pen / pencil
What to Expect:
- We will cover a total of 5 units within the class and we will move at an extremely quick pace. There will be a total of 5 Unit test and numerous in class writing assignments in preparation for the AP Exam.
- Your AP exam will be Friday May 10th, 2019 at 8 am. Your class will directly move into the AP Course in the Spring.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.