Laurel Mill Elementary
730 Laurel Mill Road Louisburg, NC 27549
5th Grade Math & Science
- Follow directions the first time they’re given.
- Show self-control with your actions in class.
- Do not talk when someone else is talking
- Be prepared for class with supplies & completed work
Students need to earn 100 points by the end of the nine weeks in order to earn a prize. These points can also be used sooner for rewards such as lunch with a friend or free pencil once they have acquired them.
- 18: Teacher Workday
- 21: Holiday
- 22-24: Benchmark
- 28-31: Parent Teacher Conference
- 31: Report Cards Go Home
In order to engage students, teach responsible use of Internet tools, and encourage learning in my classroom, I use the following tools:
- Google Classroom
- Math ixl
- Dojo News
- Learning XL
- Class Dojo
- USA Test Prep
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.