Welcome to Mrs.Williamson's Third Grade!
(Math and Science Teacher)
Laurel Mill Elementary School
Click to: Follow me on Twitter
To access student work from home: Go to google classroom.
Students will access some of their course information by going to Google Classroom. Students will need their FCS google account username and password for access. If you have questions about the student login, please email me.
- Directions for accessing Google Classroom
- Google Classroom
- Sign into student device and open Chrome.
- Click fcschools.net bookmarks in top left corner and select ClassLink.
- Log into ClassLink with the student username and password
- Username example: etrou4567
- Password example: Lsch123!
- If that information is not known, please contact the teacher to get the information or have a password reset.
- On the Launchpad, click Google Classroom. If the student has not saved a Google password for Google Classroom, please enter the student email address and password.
- Google Classroom will open to the listing of enrolled courses.
Need support for student device or account? Please email FCStechhelp@fcschools.net.
Absent? Now what?
In the event your child is out sick please login and complete work that is posted in the Mrs. Williamson Google Classroom. Students can also work on their iready math my path while at home as well. Please do not complete any tests or quizzes that are posted as those are required to be done in the classroom. Thank you!
Please refer any ELA/Social Studies questions to Mr. VonKlingler. His work can also be accessed on his Google Classroom page.
Things to Work on at home Nightly:
Practice multiplication Facts. Multiplication.com is a great resource for students to practice facts. We use this website in the classroom and can find the direct link on the Google Classroom.
*Newsletter posted weekly on Fridays below!**