Mrs. King's First Grade Class
Missing my cuties! Please tell your children hello from me.
This page will be updated weekly to make sure you have the information you need.
I will be available to answer emails between the hours of 8:00 am- 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday, should you have any questions or concerns.
April 6 -17 Reading: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uhsg1aIATCgImp1wJOYi7wBhN3ZiHDQS/view
April 6 -17 Math: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sstwkjKYervfNV6ZmN5v5LuZLiXvTkaK/view
April 20 -24 Reading: April 20-24 Reading Comprehension Activities.pdf
April 20 - 24 Math: April 20-24 Math Activities.pdf
April 27 - May 1 Reading: April 27-May 1 Reading Comprehension Activities.pdf
April 27-May 1 Math: April 27- May 1 Math Activities.pdf
May 4-8 Reading: May 4-8 Reading Comprehension Activities.pdf
May 4-8 Math: May 4-8 Math Activities.pdf
May 11-15 Reading: May 11-May 15 Reading Comprehension Activities.pdf
May 11-15 Math: May 11-15 Math Activities.pdf
May 18-22 Reading: May 18-22 Reading Comprehension Activities.pdf
May 18-22 Math: May Math 18-22 Math Activities.pdf
May 26-June 3 Reading: May 26-June 3 Reading Comprehension Activities.pdf
May 26-June 3 Math: May 26- June 3 Math Activities.pdf
Other Important Information
Schools closed due to COVID-19.
Reminder: All final work assignments must be submitted on June 4th.
Each completed page must be labeled with
Student first and last name
Grade and teacher name
- You may choose to drop it off at LES on June 4th, or you may email me a clear copy of the completed work so that I can review it.
Report cards will go out on June 11 by email. Please make sure that the email address that I have for you is working. No report cards will be sent through the US Postal service. If you would like to update your email address with me, please send it to me in an email.
* Also, Franklin County Schools purchased a program called Smarty Ants so that the students could practice their skills. The link below will tell you how to get to it. I have already sent you your child's username and password through email, but if you need it again, let me know and I will resend it to you.
In case you need it, FCS is adding drive-in, Wi-Fi access at five schools for students and staff only who do not have Internet access at home. Students, staff, their families and guests are required to stay in their vehicles and park in specific areas to access the enhanced, Wi-Fi signals. School Resource Officers will be on site to monitor and provide directions. Wi-Fi access will be available from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the following locations:
- Bunn Middle School (front drop off)
- Edward Best Elementary School (back lot/bus drop off)
- Long Mill Elementary School (bus lot)
- Louisburg Elementary School (bus lot)
- Royal Elementary School (bus lot)
* If you need food for your children while we are out, please go by one of the schools listed below between 11:00am-12:30pm each day to pick that up:
Bunn High School, Louisburg High School, Franklinton Elementary School, and Youngsville Elementary School. Laurel Mill Elementary will start giving out food Friday, March 20.
Links for Extra Practice
Example comprehension passages and questions -
Example sight words to practice -
Example 1 less/1 more/10 less/10 more -
Example true and false problems -
Example true and false problems -
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.